Go-Giver Into Summer ~ 30-Day Challenge Registration starts April 15th
The challenge is to complete an Isagenix 30-day program in a certain time period, and submit your results for judging.
What are the rewards and benefits?
- Prizes of $1000, $500 and $250 will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as selected by Kelly Ann Zander
- An improvement in health, energy levels, body composition, general well-being
- The support of an amazing sharing community on Facebook, including some who are just starting and others with lots of experience and success
- Access to weekly conference calls for more information sharing and inspiration.
Who can join?
You must be either a newly enrolled, or a newly reactivated, Isagenix Associate
or continuing on from the previous Challenge (Spring into Spring).
You must be on Autoship.
You must be able to start your Day 1 (your Start Date) no later than May 15, 2014 ...and end with your End Date 30 days later)
What's the process?
- Register here on the website, using the Register Button below. (If you are unsure or have questions, use Contact Us button.)
- Ask to join the Team Go-Giver group on Facebook… you can use the Facebook icon below the register button.
- On your Day 1 of your program, have your Before pictures taken (with newspaper, same as for IsaBody Challenge.. check out the IsaBody link below if this is new to you)
- On Day 1 also record your measurements as well as body fat %, etc. for later comparison.
- 30 days later, on your Day 31, have your After pictures (with newspaper) and measurements taken on your End Date.
- Write a testimonial (at least 250 words) describing your 30-day transformation and the impact Isagenix has had on your life.
- After your End Date, but before the deadline which will be announced later, use the Final Submission button (below or on the 30-day Challenges page) to upload all your Before and After pics and your testimonial. If you have additional supporting material that you would like to include for judging, contact Angie Tomsha for the mailing address.
Someone has introduced you to Isagenix and to this 30-Day Challenge because that Someone CARES about you and your success in achieving your goals, and will help you decide what to order and support you through your journey.
Here's to your amazing journey!
* See IsaBody Challenge Rules for what's required for "Before" and "After" photos.